- Role located in Canberra
- 6 month contract with 2×3 month extension options available
- Anticipated start date 1/7/2021
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
An experienced and enthusiastic Administrator is required to start working immediately to help administer the membership process and membership tools. This role would suit a someone with experience in:
- Administrating sign up processes;
- Experience with basic HTML, CSS, mail merge and Mailchimp;
- Has attention to detail and likes working with data.
You will be administrating the sign up process, creating user profiles and issuing digital micro-credentials. You will work closely with the service designer to also make improvements to the sign up processes iteratively and responsively.
The position will ensure a smooth sign up process for members, enabling the growth of the profession and recognition for members of their skills.
As the Administrator, you will be reporting to the Director and work closely with the service designer to continuously improve the sign up process for members.
You will focus on:
- Ensuring the sign up process is smooth for members by checking automated emails go out on time and in the right order;
- Communication with members about the next stage in the process is clear and easy to understand;
- Manage enquiries regarding the sign up process;
- Build member profiles based on the sign up information;
- Issue digital badges as a micro-credential using a badging platform to members; and
- Under the guidance of the service designer you may be called on to help improve the sign up process iteratively.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Excellent administration skills especially with sign up processes, building of user profiles and Microsoft office.
- Experience with automated mailing software (for example Mailchimp).
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of the Digital Service Standard and Style Manual.
- Experience of working in agile.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Understanding of accessibility.
- Experience with community or marketing automation platforms.