Agile Coaches (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Wednesday 3/3/2021
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
Multiple Agile Coaches are required to:
- Mentor, support and empower various ICT teams with adopting agile work practices. Teams will be across the delivery spectrum including business teams, development teams, technical operations and testing teams;
- Lead planning processes to successfully guide the agile journey;
- Lead training, communications, and technical activities to successfully implement agile practices into the culture of the organisation;
- Communicate and collaborate across business and ICT in successfully adopting agile practices, including working on communications plans;
- Support the development of portfolio and program management and governance; and
- Set up workflow systems such as Azure DevOps for Agile Organizations.
The expected start date is 1/7/2021 however a starting date may be negotiated prior to 1 July 2021.
- Demonstrated Agile experience, including with Scrum and other similar frameworks.
- Portfolio and Program Management and Governance.
- Demonstrated experience introducing Agile into the enterprise.
- Strong facilitation, collaboration and communication skills.
- Previous Scrum Master experience.
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Extensive experience working in government.