Agile Project Officer (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 1/3/2021
- Anticipated start date of 15/3/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 2×12 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
Agile Delivery Project Support Officers are require to work under the direction of the project manager to coordinate planning tasks and agile delivery ceremonies across a large number of IT teams developing software under a SAFe agile framework.
- Assist the Project Manager coordinate Program Increment Planning tasks throughout the program increment cycles;
- Coordinate with teams to ensure that relevant backlog items are created in Azure DevOps delivery status indicators are kept up to date and in line with reporting requirements for the program increment;
- Assist the Project Manager in the development of the solution roadmap and tracking completion of the features to achieve this roadmap;
- Ensure that project budgets are monitored and issues reported on where there are variances;
- Maintain the issues and risk register for the project inputting into the overall issues and risk registers where appropriate;
- Maintain a register of feature/product releases for the project;
- Prepare adhoc and regular briefings on the project progress, risk and issues;
- Prepare material and papers for inclusion in governance committees at a number of different levels within the organisation; and
- Work with Product Owners to coordinate regular backlog refinement and prioritisation workshops across a number of IT teams and ensure problem definitions and acceptance criteria information remains updated.
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop the artefacts required for large projects.
- Demonstrated high degree of organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to assist with successful delivery of projects.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology.