- Roles located in Canberra
- 3 month contract with
- Anticipated start date 1/11/2021
- Candidates must be Australian citizens
Multiple Analysts are required for tagging words for the purposes of teaching the machine learning dataset. The manual tagging of free text in CRM database to teach a Natural Language Processing model. This work can be split between any number of individuals. Individuals would not be required to undertake more than 3-4 hours of tagging in a single day (around 15-20 hours of work in one week). The work will be performed in a hybrid information management environment (in cloud and on premise).
- Proven experience with data cleansing and management of large volumes of data for reporting purposes.
- Large scale data entry experience.
- Proven experience with management and operation of databases.
- Attention to detail with a focus on producing high quality and accurate work.
- For NLP project: high level English literacy.
- For NLP project: experience with Python and the Jupyter notebooks interface ideal.
- Cloud Computing experience.
- Microsoft Azure and/or CRM experience.