Angular Developer (x2)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 22 January 2021
- Immediate start
- 5 month contract
- A Police Check is required
Several Angular Developers are required to:
- Develop robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products that are fit for use by Australian government, industry and public;
- Provide highly technical advice to developers and scientists;
- Design, implement and negotiate infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments;
- Create a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms for Australian Government and industry partners to consume; and
- Contribute to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement.
You will join a team of highly skilled developers, delivering digital products to a high standard. The team operates using an agile methodology using NoOps, responsible for building and maintaining two of high profile systems Earthquakes@GA and Digital Earth Australia Hotpots.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with Angular.
- Demonstrated experience with source control systems like GIT.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience with Geo-spatial implementations like OpenLayers (desirable).