Automated Tester (C#)
- Role located in Canberra
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- Anticipated start date 1/7/2021
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
An Automated Tester (C#) is required to:
- Develop and maintain complex automated software tests in C#;
- Work closely with members of their Agile team including Developers and Testers to understand the functionality under test;
- Follow best practice coding techniques and patterns when developing automated tests;
- Use an existing custom Selenium test automation framework to script tests;
- Work with in an Agile iterative development framework.
- C# programming experience.
- Experience with API and web test automation.
- Experience with patterns and principals when writing automated tests in C#.
- Experience with a page object model.
- The ability to decide test cases for automation (what types of tests should and should not be automated).
- Experience working with a custom Selenium framework using a MS technology stack.