Automation Test Analysts (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra / Sydney
- Applications close on Wednesday 3/3/2021
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
Multiple Automation Test Analysts are required to undertake:
- Analysis of requirements documentation;
- Design, preparation and execution of test cases for system testing;
- Management of defects found during testing;
- Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing.
As an Automation tester you will require the following technical skills:
- Scripting skills with experience in C#, VBS, Java and/or Ruby;
- Experience with SQL Databases and writing complex SQL;
- Integration of Soap UI in automation process of web services;
- Experience using CI tools such as Jenkins;
- Ability to read and understand swagger files (YAML) or similar; and
- Experience with Object-oriented programing, the Selenium Grid framework, XPath and Domain-driven design.
The expected start date is 1/7/2021 however a starting date may be negotiated prior to 1 July 2021.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using automated testing methods. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset.
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Automation testers must have demonstrated and well-developed scripting skills in C#, VBS, Java and Ruby, experience with Object-oriented programing, the Selenium Grid framework, XPath and Domain-driven design and the use of these skills in the development of effective automation testing.
- Experience in advanced automation testing, with a focus on the development of technical automation solutions to provide efficient testing outcomes.
- Previous experience working on the department’s Employment, Skills or Education IT systems.