Automation Test Analyst
- Role located in Canberra
- 6 month contract with extension options available up to 12 months
- Applications close on Monday 7/6/2021
- Immediate start
- A BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
An Automated Tester to assist with quality assurance testing of our applications and identifying opportunities arising from the test results in a Microsoft centric environment. The role will be responsible for creation, maintenance and/or enhancement of automated framework(s) with key skills and/or attributes we seek are:
- Work collaboratively to document testable business features;
- Understand waterfall, hybrid and agile methodologies;
- BDD domain-specific language (Gherkin);
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Drupal, Azure PaaS and various .NET variants (ASP.NET, .NET5 .NET Framework4 and .NET Core) would be a plus;
- Automate UI functional and regression testing scenarios across all test levels (system, integration and regression);
- Demonstrated skills in creating parallel cross-browser automated tests;
- Must have practical working knowledge of creating CI/CD pipeline for automation tests in Azure DevOps;
- Configure and schedule CI jobs and reporting of automated test runs;
- Work with the team to ensure that test environments and test data are available when required;
- Provide quality assurance feedback, identifying automated testing coverage, gaps and other potential risks;
- Ensure automation testing standards are met across the Technology Branch and provide input on best practice;
- Practical working knowledge of:
- performance testing and security testing, and
- DevSecOps practices.
- Conduct manual testing as required.
- At least 3-5 years experience in automated testing of web, data applications, APIs & Mobile testing.
- Demonstrated diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving ability (with specific attention to quality and detail).
- Experience using Azure DevOps (for Pipeline Builds, Releases and Test Plans).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts/information to a broad range of stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple, diverse projects / workloads or priorities simultaneously.