Azure Cloud Architect
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 29/3/2021
- Expected start date 12/4/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 2×6 month contract extensions
An Azure Cloud Architect is required to:
- Design the cloud environment;
- Translate organisational needs into cloud structure that suit the cloud implementation program;
- Carry out deployment, monitoring and management tasks within this implemented cloud structure;
- Complete the integration of new applications into the cloud environment;
- Offer training and guidance to all whose roles bring them into contact with the cloud structure;
- Conduct migration, where necessary, to bring tools and other elements into the cloud;
- Deliver automated solutions;
- Work with business clients to understand their needs and to implement the cloud strategies designed to meet those needs.
- Deliver Cloud transformation, particularly in the Azure environment for Government.
- Advise and develop Cloud processes and governance.
- Advise appropriate architecture including express route and hybrid arrangement with onsite legacy systems.
- Provide practical engagement for migration and proof of concepts (POC).
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Develop cost modelling and advise on cost management.
- Advise and develop sound Cloud security practices.