Backend Developer (Data Visualisation)
- Role located in Sydney
- Applications close on Wednesday 14/4/2021
- Immediate start
- 12 month contract with extension options possible up to 12 months
- Candidates must have the right to work in Australia
A Backend Developer (Data Visualisation) is required to develop, enhance and maintain the analytics platform infrastructure to facilitate the availability of data for business users. This role will work within the Data Development team, and will be contribute to delivery of:
- Assigned tasks for a given sprint;
- Work items placed into a product backlog;
- Efficient and self-documenting code produced;
- Design documentation.
- Strong SQL Skills with Database agnostic understanding of data landscapes.
- Development, implementation and optimization of stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Strong Visual Analytics skills (SAS VA, tableau or similar), with the ability to transform complex data into effective visualisations.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Practices, Project tracking software (Ex- JIRA) and version control (GIT, Bitbucket).
- Familiarity with Hana/Postgres/Workload Automation Tool/Rest will be well regarded.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and pride in delivering high quality solutions.