Business Analyst (Program Metrics)
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 18 January 2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 2×6 month extension options available
- A Baseline Security Clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
A Program Metrics Business Analyst is required to with stakeholders across partner agencies to identify the key program metrics that are required for reporting to government on the Digital Identity and myGov Portfolio. You will also identify the data sources for the metrics and work with stakeholders to capture and collect the necessary data. These metrics will range from program success indicators, client experience and take up measures and operational / support metrics.
- Have well developed analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- Have experience gathering, analysing and documenting data requirements;
- Be able to build good working relationships across government departments;
- Be experienced in working with data, reporting and program metrics;
- Be experienced working in an agile environment with Microsoft devOps;
- Be able to analyse and interpret business rules and requirements into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and other technical documentation.
This role also involves developing and managing processes to support and govern effective benefits enablement and realisation to ensure that the programs meet objectives. You t will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with an expectation to also support general program management functions as required and will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working as a business analyst within large, complex delivery programs
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analysing and documenting data requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with program metrics and data.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI or other similar business intelligence tools (desirable).
- Experience with data modelling (desirable).
- Ability to perform User Acceptance Testing (desirable).