- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 7/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 17/5/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role
A Business Analyst is required to review a current program management process to determine whether existing business processes lend themselves to automation to enable greater efficiency. The Business Analyst will:
- Document the Program Management team’s current processes for the Managing Committee reporting requirements;
- Determine whether the existing business processes lend themselves to automation to enable greater efficiency or workflow management system; and
- Subject to the above, develop a business case and specifications for an application/system.
The Department’s current Program Management processes within scope for this review include:
- Allocation of workloads between team members;
- Issuing funding agreements and variations;
- Managing reporting receipt, reviews, approval processes and audits as per funding agreement requirements;
- Managing deadlines/milestones; and
- Providing a document repository.
A draft report is to be delivered by 15 June 2021, with the final report to be completed by 30 June 2021.
- Demonstrated experience in business process modelling and analysis and eliciting requirements to support business change and improvement.
- Proven ability to synthesise requirements, document findings and recommendations and create compelling cases for change and investment.
- Proven ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a wide range of technical and non-technical audiences and experience in communicating the outcomes of analysis through a wide range of approaches including presentations and walk-throughs.
- Proven ability to complete work within allocated time-frames and manage stakeholder expectations and delivery risks.