- Multiple roles located in Canberra
- 12 months contract wtih 2×12 month extension options available
- Applications close on Thursday 10/6/2021
- Immediate start (1/7/2021)
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
Business Analysts are required to provide digital services and support to the multiple business areas within the department. Working with a multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities working closely with the product owner and subject matter experts. You will be involved throughout the development process, from organising and facilitating workshops, creating user profiles and user stories, through to delivering system walkthroughs and user training.
You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex IT systems undertaking business analysis work, including producing business-focused documentation such as business processes, system use cases, functional specifications, user stories and process flows to assisting product owners/business SME to deliver effective IT systems with a contemporary user experience.
- Experience working in an Agile software development team developing artefacts such as business process maps, user stories, wireframes and/or prototypes using devops toolsets to manage and allocate work.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Understanding the business context of the departmental environment.