Cloud Services Administrator
- Role located in Sydney
- Applications close on Wednesday 5/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 24/5/2021
- 6+6 Month Contract
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a suitability baseline clearance
This organisation is undertaking major technology projects that will transform their business and continue their significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud. They are make use of the latest technology with an increasing focus on data sharing and analytics which will make the organisation a ‘best in class’ regulator supporting the Australian financial markets.
A Cloud Services Administrator is required to to assist with the Cloud Program and Data Warehouse Project to:
- Perform day to day cloud administration tasks;
- Make sure cloud environments are maintained as per the policies and standards;
- Generate regular reports and audit cloud services for compliance reasons;
- Script cloud administration tasks;
- Act on cloud providers notices and notify and make sure changes are communicated on timely manner;
- Manage continuous integration and deployment pipelines for server based and server less technologies;
- Create and maintain operational documents; and
- Contribute to IT projects, working collaboratively with other IT teams to implement new systems, processes or technologies.
The experience required for this role includes:
- 3+ years of hands on experience in managing AWS primarily and good understanding of Azure cloud environments;
- Strong experience in implementing cloud monitoring best practices;
- Good understanding of cloud security practices;
- Sound knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and general system administration;
- Experience with DevOps tools and infrastructure as code will be a plus; and
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, GIT and VMWare will be highly considered.