- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Thursday 6/5/2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 24/12/2021 with possible extension options
- A current BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
A Content Publisher is required to work across both the intranet and internet spaces. You should have experience managing content in Drupal and SharePoint, understand web and document accessibility, be fluent in basic HTML and be a good communicator. Part of the role will be to perform quality assurance checks across the intranet and several departmental websites.
You’ll also provide advice and guidance for all staff on effective ways of using the intranet and the team’s digital distribution tools. You will contribute to ensuring that the quality of content across sites is of a high standard and meets Australian Government requirements.
- Experience and proven skills managing content in Drupal and SharePoint.
- Accessibility knowledge for web and documents.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Swift Digital or similar online email distribution tools.