Cyber security Specialist
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 23/4/2021
- Anticipated start date 1/5/2021
- 12 week contract with the possibility of extension to 24/12/2021
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
A Cyber Security Specialist is required to plan, draft and deliver an ICT Cyber Security Strategy and Cyber Security Policies. This will require working with the Shared Service provider – Services Australia. You will support the work to deliver the department’s ICT cyber strategy and policies.
- Experience engaging and consulting with subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- Experience in writing a variety of materials as described on the description.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, take responsibility for achievement/outcomes.
- Experience in writing requested materials as described in the description.