Cyber Security Technical Analyst
- Role located in Canberra
- Contract to 30/6/2022
- 2×12 month extension options
- Anticipated start date 18/10/2021
- An NV1 security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
A cyber security technical analyst is required to deliver the following services within the department’s ICT cyber security environment:
- Analyse business requirements and prepare high level conceptual security policies and models;
- Support the security accreditation of the new technology capabilities.
You will require the following skills and experience for this role:
- Experience in Azure engineering;
- Data Lake Analytics implementation experience on large scale network;
- Reporting tool knowledge (BI reporting);
- Repeatable pattern implementation for connectivity services.
Flexible working arrangements are available while the ACT is under COVID restrictions but once these are lifted the preference is for the role to be based in the ACT.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technologies including Azure and Azure Data Lakes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate security concepts and controls to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability in providing considered security advice to stakeholders, team members and Executive.
- Facilitating and negotiating discussions to an agreeable decision.
- Experience working within a program team and taking direction from the ITSA.