Data Analyst / Power BI Expert
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 7/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 17/5/2021
- 1 month contract with the possibility further extension
- A current BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
An experienced Data Analyst is required to conduct a data quality audit and produce fit for purpose PoweBI Reports. The Data Analyst will:
- Conduct a data quality audit, including:
- Assessing any major gaps in available program data for all departmental programs;
- Identifying key data governance issues—including program data collection, storage and sharing protocols;
- Assessing the range of current program data sources and their interoperability; and
- Assessing data quality and related data verification processes.
- Produce fit for purpose PowerBI Reports. This includes:
- Identifying the reporting needs of key stakeholders;
- Consider existing reporting tools and dashboards and their transferability for this purpose;
- Create fit for purpose reports in PowerBI that meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Ability to audit multiple large data sources, and link them together.
- Ability to create effective PowerBI reports for Executive and staff purposes.
- Experience and good working knowledge in the research and analysis of datasets.
- Proven ability to engage and work with a diverse range of stakeholders including working collaboratively as part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to identify and address data quality issues.