- Role located in Canberra
- 3 month contract
- Anticipated start date 1/11/2021
- Candidates must be Australian citizens
A Data Manager is required to guide the creation and implementation of effective data management strategy and practice. You will work closely with project teams to optimise the management and use of data within agency systems in decision making processes and influence stakeholders to adopt better data management practice. The work will be performed in a hybrid information management environment (in cloud and on premise).
- Experience in managing the effective application of data governance/management practice to deliver enterprise projects (on premise and in the cloud).
- Experience designing and leading the implementation of policy, procedure, guidance or practice, in a data management environment.
- Clear, concise and articulate oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- A proven track record of delivery, preferably in Australian Government organisations.
- Proven ability to deliver concurrent deliverables to tight deadlines, using initiative and responding flexibly to change and uncertainty.
- Cloud Computing experience.
- Microsoft Azure and/or CRM experience.
- Data governance, data modelling, data storage and operations, metadata management and data quality management experience.