Data Modeller / DBA
- Role located in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Applications close on Monday 17/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 14/6/2021
- 6 month contract with the possibility of a 6 month extension
- A current BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
A Data Modeller / DBA is required to assist with modelling using Domain Driven Design and then implementing entities in SQL or NoSQL database.
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL database design.
- Practical experience with Sparx Enterprise Architect software.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks within a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL and NoSQL database administration included performance tuning.
- Practical experience working with MongoDB or Cosmos DB.