- Role located in Canberra
- Contract to 30/6/2022
- Anticipated start date 18/10/2021
- Rate up to $120ph
- An NV1 security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
A Developer is required to design, build and maintain Windows Presentation Foundation desktop applications in C# to support the Office’s legislative drafting and publishing functions.
This role will be undertaken onsite.
- Strong experience designing and developing Windows desktop applications using C#, .NET framework and/or .NET core, Windows Presentation Foundation and the Model View View-Model pattern.
- Thorough understanding of common C# language features such as LINQ, generics, asynchronous methods and lambda expressions.
- Experience with relational database design, Entity Framework, Unit of Work and Repository patterns.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office .NET interop libraries, Microsoft Word API and Open Office XML.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Git.
- Familiarity with Azure function apps and storage accounts.