- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 5 January
- Commence in February 2021 (1/2/2021)
- 3 month contract
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
A Drupal Developer is required to:
- Implement new Drupal 8 features e.g. Case Studies in the Content Management Interface (CMI);
- Implement Drupal security patches to ensure system integrity;
- Maintain / enhance the continuous deployment pipeline on AWS for CMI;
- Support, monitor and continually develop and improve tools, software and services that comprise NEMO’s operational environments to simplify and enhance data management, provision of data services, and operations within AWS;
- Develop and/or provide input to information support materials such as ‘how to guides’;
- Help facilitate the continuation and expansion of operations and services; and continuously improve and optimise policies, processes and systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS (e.g. ElasticBeanStalk).
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and operate effectively in a small team environment that has significant and diverse demands on their time.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in modern software development practices such as Dev-Ops and Agile.
- Strong understanding of software architecture patterns and team development tools and practices.