Senior Drupal Developer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Wednesday 20 January 2021
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract with a 6 month extension option available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
A Senior Drupal Developer is required participate in the development activities for GovCMS services delivered by the branch. You will:
- Assist with the development, maintenance and support for GovCMS Drupal Distributions;
- Provide expert advice and guidance for operational support; and
- Prepare for change and release using CI/CD systems.
- Proven experience building Drupal based websites using GovCMS Drupal distribution, Drupal 7, or Drupal 8 and developing Drupal modules. 3 years minimum.
- Experience using DevOps toolset to automate change release and deployment using CI/CD using GitHub, GitLab and Ansible.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment.