Drupal / DevOps Developer
- Role located in Canberra
- Contract to 30/6/2022
- 6 month extension option available at the client’s discretion
- Anticipated start date 1/11/2021
- A BASELINE security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
An experienced Drupal Developer with DevOps experience is required to work with the Service Operations team to undertake development activities for the GovCMS services delivered by the branch. GovCMS is an open source web content management system hosted on the public cloud. Agencies using GovCMS are able to create and manage secure websites cost effectively, in compliance with Australian government standards. As a Developer you will have strong technical, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. The role involves working in an Agile environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and enhancing the GovCMS Drupal distributions;
- Preparing for change, release and deployment to the GovCMS Platform using CI/CD systems;
- Assisting with security assurance and compliance activities for the GovCMS;
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the GovCMS operational framework;
- Providing operational support to the team.
- 2 years minimum and proven experience building Drupal based websites using GovCMS Drupal distribution.
- Experience using DevOps and code repository tools such as Gitlab / GitHub.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes and Ansible/AWX toolset to automate change release and deployment using CI/CD.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of Splunk Search or Salesforce Admin User Interface is highly desirable.