MS Dynamics CRM Developers
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 19/2/2021
- Commence in March – 10/3/2021
- 9 month contract with 2×6 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role
Several MS Dynamics CRM Developers are required to support a new project. The Project will require Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developers to develop key components of the new system.
You will be required to:
- Participate in full-life cycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Contribute to the Department’s architectural best practices and CRM customisation standards to be utilised on Dynamics CRM-based project;
- Dvelop functionality to a high standard within the limitations of Dynamics 365 Online customisation;
- Utilise Microsoft Azure Applications (such as Logic Apps/B2C/API Gateways) to extend the Dynamics 365 Online implementation;
- Perform customisation of Dynamics 365 Portals to service public interactions with the Department;
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, and integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects;
- Assist with the development of user stories and design artefacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders; and
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customisation code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed.
- Demonstrated experience in systems development and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the services outlined in the work summary, including previous demonstrated examples.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), including the ability to communicate with diverse and non-technical stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles or practices.