Dynamics Solution Support Architect
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 3/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 10/5/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021
- A police records check (last 90 days)
A Dynamics Solution Support Architect’s is required to work closely with the Solution Architect to develop and document system, security and support methods and decisions for this project. This will be achieved through working with the Solution Architect, the project team and the department’s Digital Technology and Communications branch technical stakeholders. You will have demonstrated experience in an ICT Architect, Design or Technical Writer role within a Commonwealth Government organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical advice and guidance on business solutions to meet business needs and outcomes, at project level.
- Evaluates processes and methods used in existing ICT systems, proposes modifications, additional system components or new systems to meet user needs as expressed in specifications and other documentation.
- Produce technical and non-technical documentation to inform key decision makers and future stakeholders to support the implementation of the Self Service Platform.
- Implement best practice and ensure currency with industry trends, practices and technologies.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with business and technical areas to facilitate the timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Demonstrated experience in an ICT Architect, Design or Technical Writer role within a Commonwealth Government organisation.
- Knowledge and experience in planning, designing, developing and installing a Microsoft Azure-based implementation of software and services, ensuring optimum system integrity, security, backup and performance.
- Knowledge or experience working with Microsoft DevOps is highly desirable.
- Qualifications or demonstrated experience working with ICT Architectural standards, such as TOGAF, EUP, or other enterprise methodologies and frameworks is preferred.