- Role located in Canberra or Sydney
- Applications close on Thursday 25/2/2021
- Anticipated start date of 8/3/2021
- 6 month contract with a 1×6 month extension option available
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
An Engagement Manager is required to work within a team and undertake engagement and consultation activities to support the program of work. You will be responsible for frontline stakeholder engagement and consultation activities to support the adoption of the Digital Identity system.
This will involve specific consultation and engagement activities with a range of local, state and commonwealth government agencies, industry partners, private sector, advocacy groups, technical specialists, and international stakeholders. This role is responsible for forming and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work.
- Facilitate workshops with a broad range of stakeholders, including leading consultation activities.
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements.
- Development of a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within Government.