Enterprise / Solution Architects (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Wednesday 3/3/2021
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
Multiple Enterprise / Solution Architects are required to:
- Develop and maintain strategic platform strategies and roadmaps; and delivery support;
- Develop and maintain architectural patterns and standards; and
- Develop project solution architecture documentation for major projects; and delivery support.
The expected start date is 1/7/2021 however a starting date may be negotiated prior to 1 July 2021.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in working in complex government environments on business-critical projects involving cross agency engagement, solutions delivery and capability establishment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on having an ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a simple manner, and an ability to communicate with stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating Microsoft Azure IaaS, Paas and SaaS components.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Portal, Power Platform and SharePoint online.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering solutions based on the full stack of Microsoft Enterprise Technologies, from networking and service bus; to platforms and applications.
- Experience in development and implementation of strategic ICT business plans and technology roadmaps; and patterns and standards.
- Experience in working with and supporting Agile programs and projects.
- Experience in facilitating co-design, capturing design insights, and translating insights into solution architectures; providing a clear line of sight between actions and outcomes.
- Experience in, and knowledge of Education, Skills and/or Employment systems and environments.