Front End Developer (x2)
- Roles located in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- Applications close on Friday 15 January 2021
- Commence in February 2021 (1/2/2021)
- 9 month contract with 1×9 month extension possible
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role
Several Front End Developers are required to to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team. You will
- Liaise with business users to develop wireframes; and
- Implement and enhance solutions using the appropriate tools and libraries, including React.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in and other languages, libraries, and frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Sass, JQuery.
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design. Experience in design and implementing accessibility requirements such as WCAG 2.1.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Hands on experience using UX design tools such as InVision, UXPin (desirable).
- Experience with automated build and release using Azure Devops (desirable).
- Experience with web assembly frameworks such as Blazor (desirable).