Full Stack Developer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 27 November 2020
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract with a 1×6 month extension option available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role
A Full Stack Developer is required to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team.
The primary areas of work will be developing, maintaining and enhancing a suite of .NET web applications, writing API’s and developing front-end web pages.
- Demonstrated extensive experience and knowledge in application development with the following:
- .NET Frameworks including .NET core,
- MS SQL,
- Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF),
- Entity Framework,
- Unit testing.
- Experience in Blazor.
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with implementing authentication and authorisation in .NET Core application using open standards such as oAUth.
- Experience with Azure Devops (desirable).