ICT Services Transition Manager
- Roles located in Canberra
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- Applications close on Tuesday 8/6/2021
- Immediate start
- An NV1 security clearance is required for this role
An ICT Service Transition Manager is required to manage the transition of this organisation’s infrastructure away from a managed service provider.
This is a significant project and to be considered for this role you should have extensive experience in this type of transition project and a demonstrated successful delivery history.
You will also be required to:
- Hold and maintain an Australian Government security clearance to the minimum of Negative Vetting Level 1 (NV1);
- Comply with all Agency Policies which are available on request, and through the Agency intranet site. This includes policies which relate to drug and alcohol testing;
- Undertake and pass a pre-employment screening process (Organisational Suitability Assessment (OSA)) which includes a police check;
- Comply with the requirements of the Continuing Organisational Suitability Assessment (COSA);
- As directed by the Agency, complete a Deed of Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to commencement or comply with processes required to engage the Specified Personnel under section 48 of the Australian Crime Commission Act (2002);
- Undertake an induction program upon commencement;
- Undergo Agency training prior to commencing work if required:;
- Work, Health and Safety training, and
- Security Awareness training;
- Complete the work on the Agency Premises, or as otherwise directed by the Agency.