ICT Support / Stocktake Officer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 12/4/2021
- Anticipated start date 3/5/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 3×1 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
An ICT Support / Stocktake Officer is require to assist users setting up VC meetings in meeting rooms, preparing laptop and accounts for on and offboarding and granting access for users to software.
The stocktake will consist of sighting all portable assets including laptops and iPhones in addition to ensuring that all meeting rooms and public workspaces still have all of their working equipment and devices.
The stocktake should also ensure that each item is in good condition, is in the custody of the named person and continues to be required by the custodian. Where any of the above are not met, the register should be updated, and the item managed in accordance with the relevant guidelines.
The deliverables include:
- Stock Collection, Transfer and Storage,
- Asset Labelling, E-Wasting & Cataloguing,
- Updating DTAs asset Records,
- Additional Duties as required,
- On/offboarding accounts in Microsoft 365,
- Building DTA laptops,
- Assisting users setup meetings, and
- Granting access to software’s for users.
- Understanding application of stocktake process, including e-wasting and digital cataloguing.
- Previous experience completing stocktake.
- ICT Helpdesk experience.
- Understanding and handling classified documents.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.