Senior Lean-Agile Trainer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Thursday 15/4/2021
- Anticipated start date 1/5/2021
- 2 month contract
- A Baseline security clearance is required or the ability to obtain one
A Senior Lean-Agile Trainer is required to work with the digital squads on the whole-of-government lean-agile capability uplift including:
- Conducting research on what factors may improve lean-agile capability uplift, identifying any whole-of-government pain-points/barriers and opportunity focus areas. This may include facilitating workshops (e.g. root cause analysis) across Government as part of taking a user-centric and government outcomes focused approach;
- Identifing, from this research, what training courses (or other modes) can help assist whole-of-government lean-agile capability uplift;
- Designing and developing training courses (and other) material that will assist in capability uplift while ensuring alignment to the Digital Service Standard, Digital Transformation Strategy, APS Digital Professional Stream Strategy and APS Workforce Strategy 2025; and
- Helping facilitate the delivery of lean-agile training courses.
- Demonstrated experience developing lean-agile training material.
- Demonstrated experience delivering training (including to senior executives), particularly within a public sector context.
- Demonstrated experience conducting research (e.g. root cause analysis) and facilitating workshops.
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise agility models within a public sector and digital profession context.