- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 26/2/2021
- Commence in March – 8/3/2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 1×12 month extension option available
- A NV1 security clearance is required for this role
A Mainframe Developer (ADABAS Natural) is required to:
- Provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards;
- Investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application;
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided; and
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using ADABAS Natural.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience in the design and development of software solutions.
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities.
- Personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameters.