Manual and Data Test Analysts (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra / Sydney
- Applications close on Wednesday 3/3/2021
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
Multiple Manual and Data Test Analysts are required to undertake:
- Analysis of requirements documentation;
- Design, preparation and execution of test cases for system testing;
- Management of defects found during testing;
- Preparation and execution of regression test cases for system testing.
The expected start date is 1/7/2021 however a starting date may be negotiated prior to 1 July 2021.
- Extensive experience (5 years+) undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale systems, using automated testing methods. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset.
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Previous experience working on the department’s Employment, Skills or Education IT systems.