MS Dynamics Lead Developer
- Role located in Sydney
- Applications close on Thursday 18/2/2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2021
- Australian Citizenship required for this role
A Microsoft Dynamics Lead Developer is required for a period of 4 months from March 2021 to 30 June 2021. You will be required to provide both technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365, define technical solution design and guide the project through the development and implementation phases. Duties include:
- Provide both technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Defining technical solution design for Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Guide the project through the development and implementation phases;
- Design and develop modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, unit testing, deployment and writing technical documentation;
- Plan and support system and acceptance testing; and
- Proactively solve business issues and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution design.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification is desirable.