MS Dynamics 365 Specialist (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra or Sydney
- Applications close on Tuesday 20/4/2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2022 with possible extension options available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist and/or Dynamics CRM Portal Specialists are require to work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM online business solutions.
The D365 Business Applications team deliver and operationally manage a suite of D365 business applications in department of health. The D365 platform is strategic business applications delivery platform and recently, this department has consolidated D365 program capability across the department to a program delivery model for better collaboration, resource optimization and to deliver integrated solutions.
The D365 business applications program delivery team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework (SAFe). D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework. In DevOps model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned within scrum teams.
As a member of the Agile project team, and under the direction of the Project Manager/Scrum Master and Team Leader, you will help design, develop, implement and support the required Dynamics 365 business solutions. The Microsoft Dynamic CRM Specialist will work closely with the business area(s), project manager, business analysts, and testers to deliver the required solutions.
Key deliverables include:
- Requirement / user story review feedback;
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible;
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements;
- Develop solution documentation and configuration / code comments;
- Peer solution / code review feedback;
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation; and
- Work in DevOps framework to support the deployed solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with current versions of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Online CRM.
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development.
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script).
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration.
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services).
- Experience with TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation.
- Experience with Power BI.
- Preferably 5+ years’ experience designing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Experience in Microsoft Power Platform and Power BI solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with integration of D365 with other Azure applications and on premises applications.
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method.
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.