- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 15 January 2021
- Commence in February (1/2/2021)
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role
A .NET Developer is required to undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure sustainability into the future, while complying with department and industry principles, standards and best practice. You will be required to:
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems;
- Develop web applications and web services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols;
- Contribute to detailed application architecture documents;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed;
- Effective collaboration within a cross-functional team working with an agile structure – including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and broader DSO objectives; and
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department.
To be considered for this role you must have relevant work experience and a range of technical skills. The following would be well regarded:
- Strong experience developing solutions using .NET. Experience specifically in .NET Core will be looked at favorably;
- Experience developing solutions for CRM is essential, including PowerShell scripting. Knowledge and/or experience specifically in SharePoint Online is highly desirable;
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools;
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps;
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions;
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team; and
- Experience with Qualtrics.
- Strong experience developing solutions using .NET (experience specifically in .NET Core is essential).
- Experience developing solutions for Dynamics 365 will be looked at favorably, including PowerShell scripting is highly desirable.
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
- Experience with Qualtrics (desirable).