- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Saturday 23 January 2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 6-12 month extension options available
- A Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role
A .NET Developer is required to:
- Provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards;
- Investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application;
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided; and
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
You will develop, maintain and support the department’s in-house developed software applications that form an integral part of the department’s operations. The department is committed to the APS values of being impartial, committed to service, accountable, respectful and ethical.
- Demonstrated experience working as a business analyst within large, complex delivery programs
- Demonstrated experience gathering, analysing and documenting data requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with program metrics and data.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills with a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, complex work environment managing competing priorities simultaneously.
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerBI or other similar business intelligence tools (desirable).
- Experience with data modelling (desirable).
- Ability to perform User Acceptance Testing (desirable).