.NET Developer (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Applications close on Monday 17/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 14/6/2021
- 6 month contract with the possibility of a 6 month extension
- A current BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
Full-stack developers are required for the delivery of a custom .NET data driven application including API development for interagency exchange of information and website access. You will be experienced with data driven design and the Iconix process within both SQL and NoSQL environments.
- Demonstrated practical experience with NoSQL (MongoDB), Dotnet and related toolsets in a web application environment.
- Sound knowledge of best practices associated with managing API as an asset including API design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience implementing enterprise grade databases and related service offerings in Azure.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks in a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Experience with automated build and release using Azure DevOps.
- Practical understanding of Domain Driven Design and the use of Iconix process in website development.
- Experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect software or similar.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.