Senior .NET Full Stack Developer (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne
- Applications close on Monday 12/4/2021
- Anticipated start date of 27/4/2021
- 6 month contract with a 6 month extension option possible
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role
Multiple Senior .NET Full Stack Developers are required to design and build a series of applications to support Online Services initiatives including a Customer Portal, Rules and Calculation Engine, Identity, SQL and Search in a Microsoft Azure environment.
- Demonstrated experience (5 years) designing and building testable solutions using Microsoft ASP.Net MVC based solutions including front end development in tools such as REACT, back end SQL server, Azure service bus, Identity (Azure B2C) and API management. All using Microsoft Azure IaaS components.
- Experience working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Testers to deliver secure and reliable solutions that meet stakeholder, citizen, and business expectations.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Familiarity with the Internet Security Manual (ISM), it’s controls and how to apply them to a solution design and build.
- Familiarity and experience with DevSecOps.
- Demonstrated ability to impart technical skills and knowledge across the development team.
- Ability to lead a technical team to deliver technical outcomes against tight deadlines.