Network Solution Architect
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Wednesday 14/4/2021
- Anticipated start date 3/5/2021
- 3 month contract
- A current NV1 security clearance is required for this role
A Network Solution Architect is required to complete a high level design for a Wi-Fi system upgrade at multiple buildings and approximately 20 regional sites. The high level design will need to:
- Incorporate recommendations from recently conducted Wi-Fi site surveys;
- Comply with security standards and an update to the existing Security assessment (SRMP);
- Determine and highlight key technical decisions for the upgraded network;
- Create a bill of materials;
- Conform with existing Cisco network infrastructure; and
- Prepare and inform a subsequent detailed design.
- Enterprise Wi-Fi network architecture and design documentation.
- Experience with Cisco hardware.
- Familiarity with Security Risk Management Plans and System Security Plans.
- Cisco Certification.