- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 8 December 2020
- Commence in January 2021
- Contract to 30/6/2021
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role or the ability to obtain one
An Oracle Developer is required to:
- Engage with stakeholders to define work packages/technical requirements for sprint planning,
- design and implement maintainable solutions,
- provide and accept constructive feedback in code reviews, and
- contribute to a positive collaborative team culture.
- A high level of skill and experience with:
- Oracle Database,
- APEX (Application EXpress),
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile team and engage with stakeholders.
- A high level of skill and experience with Oracle Forms.
- Knowledge of:
- Data modelling,
- Java Script,
- Agile software development.