Performance Test Analyst (multiple)
- Roles located in Canberra
- Applications close on Monday 12/4/2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with extension options possible
- A Baseline security clearance is required for these roles
Performance Test Analysts are required to provide testing services for current and future projects.
You will required the following skills and experience:
- Experience in performance testing applications:
- Drafting project change risk assessments based on current and future systems;
- Creating detailed test plans including application simulation models and test run schedules;
- Preparing, developing and executing test scripts and scenarios via LoadRunner;
- Undertaking detailed performance analysis in a multi technology and platform environment;
- Reviewing, assessing and communicating risks; and
- Test reporting and analysing application performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within Agile teams and autonomously if required and possess strong analytical and negotiation skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience (2+years) in performance testing tools, including:
- Micro Focus ALM.
- Demonstrated Script Development experience in any of the following protocols:
- CITRIX / VDI;
- Web (HTTP/HTML), Web Services;
- Performance analysis and monitoring experience using different monitoring techniques and technologies;
- Familiarity with DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD);
- Familiarity with different software development methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile, and hybrid methodologies;
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience of performance testing methodologies, development of detailed test plans and application simulation models;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and co-ordinate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders; and
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer.