Power BI Developer
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Wednesday 16/2/2021
- Commence in March – 8/3/2021
- 6 month contract with 2×6 month extension options available
- A Baseline security clearance is required for this role
An experienced Power BI Developer is requird to help deliver strategic business transformations. You will bring demonstrated experience and understanding of data analysis and visualisation using PowerBI. This role requires you to develop data visualisations including reports and dashboards that deliver insights and value to business users, and you will need to work with business users and technical colleagues to ensure that the artefacts delivered are correct and meet business expectations.
- Demonstrated experience in data visualisation using PowerBI.
- Experience in working with Azure SQL and Azure Synapse Analytics to develop data visualisation solutions.
- An understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with TFS/Azure DevOps.
- Ability to identify issues and proactively deliver fixes and enhancements in line with Treasury’s system delivery lifecycle.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to elicit and understand requirements.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.