- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 2/4/2021
- Expected start date 20/4/2021
- 12 month contract with a 1×12 month extension option available
- A current NV2 security clearance is required for this role
An ICT Procurement Officer is required to deliver a high level of customer service and complex procurement advice. Ideally you will have exceptional administrative skills and be someone who enjoys working in a team environment and being able to meet tight deadlines in a fast – paced environment.
You will be required to:
- Provide procurement functions to the Department;
- Ensure the Department’s procurement framework supports the Government’s procurement rules and guidelines;
- Assist the Department with developing expressions of interest, approaches to market and invitations to tender, including how to use panel arrangements;
- Manage and coordinate tendering processes once an approach to market has been agreed;
- Ensure contractual documents are completed and executed correctly;
- Manage and raise purchase orders.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with coordinating tasks in a high pressure environment.
- High level analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to foster relationships with a range of stakeholders.