A Procurement / Logistics Support Officer is required to:
- Prepare, under limited guidance, the necessary documentation for procurements and long-term sustainment agreements, such as Registration, Procurement Plans, Approach to Market, Tender Evaluation Plans (If applicable) and Evaluation reports.
- Prepare and facilitate official (Delegate) approvals of orders and contracts, including purchase order documentation.
- Assist in managing the movements of stock items from suppliers to the agency and to/from its central stores to agency sites and other locations around Australia.
- Arrange and track official orders against supplier contracts and updating of relevant schedules.
- Provide procurement and logistical support for planning, reporting, reviewing and execution of Surface Network activities.
- Provide administrative support and coordination function for project managers.
- Ensure all purchasing activities are conducted in accordance with agency purchasing policies and Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
- Assist with the delivery of assets, including tendering, obtaining quotes and invoicing, through to asset disposal.