Production Support Professional
- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Friday 16/4/2021
- Anticipated start date 1/6/2021
- 12 month contract with 2×12 month extension options available
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role
A Production Support Professional is required to support all aspects of software life cycle, including implementing, maintaining and enhancing a number of production level business systems in the department.
This role is required to ensure timely and professional support and maintenance of new and existing applications with some project work. You will require skills in:
- Stakeholder engagement and support,
- technical project coordination,
- software development,
- requirements analysis,
- technical documentation.
In addition to strong technical abilities, the positon requires highly developed communication skills evidenced in team interaction, creation of technical documentation and problem/solution describing commentaries.
You will be able to contribute at team and leadership levels, have a customer focus, be able to engage and influence naturally to ensure desired outcomes are reached. The ability to prioritise effectively is essential. You will need to be approachable and able to work closely with stakeholders, members of multi-functional delivery teams, change management, project managers and vendors during scheduled releases and urgent system outages.
- The ability to engage with stakeholders, respond to enquiries and manage competing priorities.
- Software development skills to implement new applications, trouble shoot and provide technical support – Strong communication skills – ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, VBA, MS Access.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to develop technical documentation.
- Requirements analysis.
- Skills and experience in Azure server hosting, Logic Apps, Python, Shopify, SmartForms, SharePoint.
- Experience or knowledge of server operations, database management.
- Experience in government ICT work environments.