- Role located in Canberra
- Applications close on Tuesday 16/2/2021
- Immediate start
- Contract to 30/6/2021 with 2×12 month contract extension options possible
- A current Baseline security clearance is required for this role
A Program Manager is required to work with the End User Technologies team to manage a program of work responsible for the delivery of a single Department Standard Operating Environment (SOE). This position will report to the Director of End User Technologies and will be supported by a team of/teams of project support staff and SOE Engineers.
This role requires you to work onsite at the Departments Canberra locations for 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will bring demonstrated experience working with ICT infrastructure, SOE development or Desktop deployment experience and be available to start with approximately a two-week notice period.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of Project, Program and Portfolio Management.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role with demonstrated technical understanding in ICT concepts and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead business (internal and external) on a transformation journey.
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deliver complex projects with numerous cross dependencies.