- Role may be located in Canberra, Brisbane or Melbourne
- 12 month contract with extension options up to 24 months available
- Applications close on Wednesday 26/5/2021
- Anticipated start date 5/7/2021
- A BASELINE security clearance is required for this role
A Project Manager is required to lead the development and implementation of strategic planning.
- Identify opportunities and drive changes to improve implementation and evaluation of strategic and business planning processes in the organisation to enable better performance;
- Facilitate the strategic review and planning processes with the National Manager and Leadership Team, to enable the development business plans;
- Provide strategic advice and high quality tools to the National Manager, General Manager and Senior Executives to enable a shared understanding of best practice strategic planning and to ensure that planning outcomes are highly effective and well aligned with the direction and objectives;
- Source or direct the conduct of research into political, legislative, economic, social, technological, business and industry trends and analyse and interpret strategic trends to identify likely impacts and inform the Leadership Team decision making and strategic planning processes;
- Liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders, including contracted entities, other Departments and Agencies, ex-service organisations, service providers and other interest groups; and
- Participate in higher level representational and inter departmental activities.
- Demonstrated ability to harness information and opportunities and focus strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to build capability and deliver on intended results.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate cooperation and partnership internally and externally (to the organisation).
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and communicate clearly.